April 5, 2005
- At first we heat the water and add the sugar.
- In the meantime we peel the pears, core them and cut them into forths.
- Now we add them to the sugar-water and boil them for about 10-15 minutes.
- For the chocolate coating you need 2 cooking pots: one that is flat
and broad and one that is smaller and bigger in height. We give some
water into the flad cooking pot. Into the large cooking pot we put the
small one and add the chocolate coating - now the chocolate coating
won't scorch. That's a very important step and it won't work without
2 cooking pots (water bath)!
- We heat the chocolate coating until it becomes a liquid. Now you can
lower the heat.
- Now we give the vanilla soy ice cream on a plate and add 2 forths
of pears to it.
- Finally we take a teaspoon and paint some nice looking chocolate curlicues
all over the ice cream and the pears. It's a very delicious experience:
on the one hand the fluid and hot chocolate over the pears and on the
other the cooled off chocolate over the ice cream.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!